Oceanridge Limited is committed to giving priority to Health, Safety and the Environment (HSE) in all of its operations. It also insists that all of its contractors and sub-contractors exhibit the same determination and commitment.
The Company believes wholeheartedly that this policy will guarantee quality and high productivity. To achieve this commitment, the Company’s business operation will be organized, planned and executed in such a manner as to:
- Protect and promote the health of the workforce, conduct all operations in a safe and environmentally friendly manner
- Promote its conviction that all accidents can be avoided
- Train its personnel with all the relevant procedures for safety and conservation of the environment.
- Supply our services with adequate safety equipment and information
- Develop, with the appropriate authorities and its contractors, emergency or evacuation procedures to minimize the consequence of accidents
- Develop and research procedures which improve health, safety and protection of the environment
- Act on and support staff recommendations for relevant safety equipment, services and procedures for the prevention of accidents
- Observe our Client’s HSE rules and regulations and encourage staff to meet or better Client’s HSE targets
- Comply with all federal, state and international regulatory agencies laws, as they concern HSE
- Support the oil, exploration, geophysical industries and environmental agencies’ accepted standards on Health, Safety and Environment policies